Thursday, January 30, 2014

I am a rollercoaster

Different opinions and judgments
You may think I am intimidating
But take the chance
So I can show you
How fun I may be
My life takes many twists and turns
Filled with tears and laughter
Every corner
Having something new
I am unpredictable
At times I may go downhill
But I fight my fears
And steadily bring myself
Back up
I follow all the right paths that were built for me
Sometimes going fast
Or very slow
But always enjoying
Life's unecpected ride
At a certain point
I let go of people in my life 
Watching them walk away from me
But now I make room
For new friends and memories


2 comments:

  1. Nice poem Malina. Your a roller coaster right? Anyway, I like how you made the last three lines of your poem rhyme. I don't know if that was intentional but, I liked it. It's very nice and detailed. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXCELLENT DRAFT! YOU MAY WANT TO ADD WHAT YOU DO WITH OTHER PEOPLE IN COMPARISON TO A ROLLER COASTER (EX. YOU CAN MAKE PEOPLE HAVE THE TIME OF THEIR LIFE BUT ALSO AFRAID FOR THEIR LIFE ). ms(3+)

    ReplyDelete