Friday, January 16, 2015

Allusion songs

 sweet dreams beyonce


Every night I rush to my bed

With hopes that maybe I'll get a chance to see you when I close my eyes
I'm going outta my head
Lost in a fairytale
We choose this as an allusion because it describes romeo and juliet, it reminds me of them because they weren't able to see each other so juliet hoped to see him in her dreams. They were going " outta my head" because they were banned from seeing each other but loved each other.

Amnesia Justin Young

I'm not a doctor but I
Found a cure
You are the antidote
I've been waiting for (yeah)
All of the pain from straining
To look behind
All disappeared when you opened my eyes.

    
 This songs talks about a guy who's stuck on his past but when a girl comes into his life and makes him happy he realizes that the things in his past don't matter and this is an allusion to amnesia because people who suffer from amnesia don't remember things, in this case its a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment