Tuesday, April 7, 2015

PART TWO: 4/2

PART ONE:
6.) Yes she is a cold-blooded murderer, Even though she wasn't the person to literally kill king duncan she was the person behind it all. She was the one that framed the two guards by taking blood and putting it on the guards, and she put the dagger back in their hands.
7.) Lady macbeth faints in act II to make it not look suspicious and to look innocent. It works because it fooled Malcolm, Macduff, and Donalbain and she was carried away.
8.) The death of duncan haunts him and he feels completely guilty. Macbeth starts to say things that could give him and his wife away after seeing his body. They are trying their best to keep the murder low-key and not showing any suspicion.
9.) Lady Macbeth didn't kill the king herself because Duncan looked like her father when he was sleeping.
10.) Being a king isn't an easy job , He would have a lot of responsibilities. He will also have to deal with that guilt forever and hope that no one suspects him from murdering king duncan or that could ruin everything

PART TWO:1.) "My hands are the same color as yours - but I'd be ashamed to have a heart as white as yours!" (pg. 73)

2. Macbeth "Oh, how I wish now I hadn't lost my self-control and killed them!"
Macduff "Why did you then?" (pg. 85)

3.)"Where's that knocking? What's happened to me, that every noise scares me? Whose hands are these? They're plucking my eyes out! Is there enough water in the oceans to wash my hands off this blood? No! More likely my hands will stain the vast green seas blood-red." (pg. 73)

4. "Oh no! They have wakened and it isn't done. We'll be ruined if we've bungled it. Ssh! I left the daggers ready. He couldn't miss them. If Duncan hadn't looked like my father in his sleep, I'd have done it myself." (pg. 69)

5.) "The wine that has made Duncan's guards drunk has made me bold; what has drowned them has given me fire. What's that? Listen ! It was an owl hooting, that fatal night-watchman, who given the grimmest good-night. Macbeth is doing the murder." (pg. 47; 1-4)

No comments:

Post a Comment